Every single product in our online shop will be awarded a loyalty points value. So, every time you shop with us you'll earn loyalty points which can then be saved up and used against any further purchases from us, giving you a nice little discount each and every time you shop!
How do I accrue loyalty points ?
To be able to accrue and redeem loyalty points, you must create an account with us, this is a simple and quick process and can be done in one of two ways:
- Create an account before you place your order by clicking on "Create an Account" on the top right hand side of the website. Alternatively you can click HERE
- When "Checking Out", click on "CheckOut Securely", once you have filled in your delivery details and completed payment you will be prompted to create a password. One you do this, then your account has been created.
How do I redeem my loyalty points ?
Once you have earned loyalty points, you can redeem them by following these steps:
- Log in to your account using your email address and password (Click HERE to log in)
- Add your desired items to your basket and then proceed to "Checkout"
- Click on "Checkout Securely" - this will take you to a new page where you will see your delivery details have been populated. Make sure all the details are correct, and then
- Click on "Order Summary" - this will take you to the payment page
- Scroll down this page and you will see how many points you have available
- Click on "Redeem", choose your payment method for the remaining balance (if any) and then click on "Pay for Order"
Loyalty points are worth 3p each, and you get a loyalty point added to your account for every £1.00 spent on any order. So, for instance, if you were to spend £10.00 with us (excluding delivery charges) you would earn 10 loyalty points which works out as £0.30p saved in your account to use as a discount on future orders.
When are loyalty points added to my account?
Points will automatically be added to your account when your current order has been completed.
When are loyalty points deducted from my account?
If you return an order to us for a refund your loyalty points will be adjusted accordingly up to the amount we have refunded to your account. Also, loyalty points will be deducted from your account as soon as you redeem them.
When do my loyalty points expire?
Your points are safe and never expire. You can use them whenever you wish.
How can I view how many points I have accrued ?
Simply log in to your account by clicking HERE, where you will also be able to view details of past and present orders.
What other terms should I be aware of?
Below you'll find some quick bullet points describing our terms and conditions when using loyalty points. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
- Loyalty Points are awarded on the total value of your order EXCLUDING delivery charges
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can save and/or use against an order
- We reserve the right to alter the total worth of any one loyalty point at any time
- Loyalty points will only be awarded to your account once your order has been dispatched
- Loyalty points can not at ANY point be traded in for a cash equivalent
- Points will be deducted for any refunded orders according to the total value refunded